Our Services Include:
- Property Management
- Land Development
- Property Valuations
We take you through A-Z of your Real Estate Needs.
Remember: "Exceptional Service is our Standard."
We advertise on Barbados Property Search.
Information re purchasing or selling Transactions
- Real Estate opportunities are available to both National and Non-nationals
- Non-nationals require a larger deposit when securing loans locally
- Large sums of funds entering the island re property purchase are to be registered through the Central Bank of Barbados
- All Real Estate purchasing transactions are usually done through an Attorney-At-Law
- There is no binding of sale until the deposit of 10% is paid and the Agreement is signed by both the Purchaser and Vendor
Average cost percentage accrued:
- Real Estate Agent’s: 5% plus Government Value Tax (VAT) of 17.5%
- Legal fees range from 1.5% to 2% plus Government Value Tax (VAT) of 17.5%
- Transfer Tax of 2.5% for the purchase of property, there is tax exempt re improved property on the first BDS$150,000.00
- Stamp duty is 1% of the purchase price
- Legal fees accrued by the Purchaser range from 1.5% to 2% plus Government Value Tax (VAT) of 17.5%